Wednesday, June 18, 2008

So Cute I Can't Stand It!


I mean, really. Doesn't this photo make you want to have a zillion babies? Hmmm...maybe if you had a zillion nannies...I guess one is enough for now.

This photo was taken on Father's Day, after Gavin went swimming for the first time in his Grandma and Grandad McGowan's pool. He absolutely hated the swimming part (except for about three minutes of it) and the cold, wet diaper afterward, but once he was dressed again he managed some of his cutest smiles to date. I guess we'll keep working on is water skills.

2 comments:

Rose said...

Harrison wasn't sure what to think his first time either, but he's a water baby now. (big boy - that is)

Tonya said...

He is so stinkin adorable! He is smiling so much!! You just must be in heaven at times!
Believe me, we know all about the tiredness, it does get better, but not as soon as you want it too. Hang on Lola! A season for everything... Oh, the gas relief stuff is called Little Tummy's. Hope you are doing well!! Your vacation sounded heavenly! Can't wait to see you in MN!
Ton