
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
-
This Saturday is a brand new episode of “Home Sweet Home” on Food Network.
My kids are helping me shoot it, my production company in the UK is editing
it t...
6 years ago

3 comments:
Not to be too crass... But I think your boobs are bigger than your belly at this point. You've got half of Mt. Rushmore up there lady! That's all I could see, was there a pregnant belly under those twin gems? OK, I'm stopping now. I'm winking in Joe's direction.
You both are just glowing. It's wonderful! I love that you're chronicling this time of your life. Nursery looks great!
What a really nice photo of you two! You have that "glow" isn't it great, my skin was at it's best EVER while I was pregnant!
Beck cracks me up! LOL! And anyone that uses Mt. Rushmore in their description is all right by me... (It's the South Dakota in me.) But knowing my husband, I'm sure Joe is quite content with ALL your beautiful new curves!
you 2 are soo stinkin' cute!! You are one of those fab, hottie pregnant women and despite that I will still be your friend :)
Post a Comment