

Happy New Year! The boys are both napping, thanks to a late night we spent at the Kron's house playing Mexican dominos. When else are you going to stay up until 2 a.m. with a one-year-old? So here I am...figuring out how to start the year auspiciously.So far I have been in uber organized mode, cleaning the house, making chicken soup and downloading photos. I think it's pure adrenaline. Or maybe it's the survival instinct that kicks in when you're a mom who needs to get things accomplished. Either way, it's a nice way to start. Maybe I'll even get a shower today.
As far as New Year's resolutions go, mine are the same, simple desires for my life that I think about every year at this time:
Read the Bible every day and actually ponder it
Go to the gym four times a week
Stop eating at night
Actually follow a budget
Don't take on more than I can handle
Maintain a positive attitude in the midst of a hectic life
Get a hobby and leave the house one night a week
There they are. Feel free to ask me how I'm doing. Hopefully I can knock something of this list this year.
What about you? What are your New Year's resolutions?

No comments:
Post a Comment