Joe wanted me to post a story to my blog regarding an experience he had last night while taking Gavin for a walk around the neighborhood. Joe was pushing the baby in his stroller and stopped to talk with some neighbors who fawned over Gavin, exclaiming how he really seemed to know his daddy and was so cute (well, yeah!). During the conversation, a little neighborhood boy--about five or six years of age--pulled up on his big wheel, and listened to the adults intently. As Joe turned around to head for home the little boy rode his little vehicle right up to Joe and Gavin, peered into the stroller, and said, "I hope when I grow up to be a daddy my baby is as cute as yours."
Doesn't that just make you melt?
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
-
This Saturday is a brand new episode of “Home Sweet Home” on Food Network.
My kids are helping me shoot it, my production company in the UK is editing
it t...
6 years ago

5 comments:
Definitely melt worthy. What a kid! Not at all surprising as Gavin is the most adorable baby that ever was!
I love those stories! What a cute little boy on top of it!
too sweet- I think Gavin is not only adorabole but his papa is pretty amazing too! Kisses from Kenya!
too sweet- I think Gavin is not only adorabole but his papa is pretty amazing too! Kisses from Kenya!
That is a GREAT story. I hope Joshua is that kind of boy when he is 5-6 years old.
Post a Comment