

As I approach week 18 on Saturday, I am happy to report there has been a bump sighting--finally! (Uh, don't you hate that word? I feel so BFF with Nicole Richie). Anyway, the fact that I just sort of popped out over the past couple of days is more support that I am bound to give birth to just one child, right? Really, how could two children survive in the small space that is currently my uterus? I know, I know, it's going to get gi-normous in the next few months, but take a look at JLo. She's reportedly three months pregnant, and believe me girlfriends, you can tell! The report today is that SHE is the one having twins.
Twins, or not? You be the judge.
*****
In other news, I think I felt the baby polk me. Not just one time, but four different times this week and multiple polks at one time. Today I received the most number of polks--six--and got a little freaked out to think that a tiny person inside of me is floating around bumping my stomach. A tiny, five-inch person anywhere is an oddity, but especially when it's inside of you and you can't do anything to get it out of you short of giving birth. But I am teaching the baby to like Mexican and Thai food, eating lots of spice, so maybe all the polking is prenatal rebellion.

No comments:
Post a Comment