This past Saturday we celebrated Avery's first birthday with a Lemonade Stand birthday party, complete with lemonade, cupcakes, and little (and big) friends. I came up with the idea after seeing the photography mini sessions our baby photographer did over Labor Day, and thought it would make a perfect concept for a child's birthday party. It came out better than I even imagined, and I think everyone had a good time--especially the birthday girl who managed to polish off an entire lemonade cupcake in a matter of minutes!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
-
This Saturday is a brand new episode of “Home Sweet Home” on Food Network.
My kids are helping me shoot it, my production company in the UK is editing
it t...
6 years ago

1 comment:
Everything look adorable! Way to go! Sorry we missed it. I want to try one of those cupcakes. You are a rockstar Mama!
Post a Comment